Information clause for the Clients of NZOZ Triclinium
Based on Article. 13 sec. 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws No. UE L 2016, No. 119) – hereinafter: GDPR (RODO) – we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is NZOZ Triclinium, al. KEN 47 U13, 02-797 Warszawa, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- providing medical, dental, aesthetic, dietary, cosmetology and other services within the scope of the Administrator’s activity;
- keeping documentation for the above-mentioned services, including medical, photographic and billing documentation;
- offering to you certain products and services (within implementation of our legitimate interest in direct marketing) including those provided by entities cooperating with us (our partners) and selecting them in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR; profiling consists in the fact that, based on your personal data, we can assess some of your features to analyze your preferences and adjust your profiles in order to provide services to you;
- concluding contracts based on your interest in our offer, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, on the basis of which we will cease to process your data for the purposes set out in point 2, except when we prove that we have legitimate grounds for your data, overriding your interests, rights and freedom, in particular as part of our legitimate interest.
4. Data storage period
Your data will be stored and processed:
- For the duration of our legitimate interest in order to conduct direct marketing and offer our products and services to you directly;
- For the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to data processing for this very purpose.
5. As data subjects, you have the right to:
- access your data and receive a copy of it;
- data portability;
- object to data processing;
- rectify (i.e. correct) your data;
- deletion of data, restriction of data processing;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
6. Information on voluntary data submission
Providing your personal data is voluntary but it is necessary for the provision of services by NZOZ Triclinium.
7. In the case of questions and requests regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address of the registered office indicated in point 1.