Plasma spray treatment is based on treating the skin with plasma, i.e. ionized matter with low energy (as opposed to traditional plasma characterized by high energy) whose degree of penetration is very superficial. This type of plasma does not damage the skin, but leads to its strong and non-invasive decontamination (sterilization) by ozone generation on its surface and stimulation of a number of physiological mechanisms regulating the skin.
Plasma spray, in addition to antiseptic effects, also stimulates cells to increase the secretion of certain chemical compounds or inhibits the secretion of others. For example, it affects cell membranes and cellular energy centers –mitochondria and boosts ATP synthesis. Thanks to this, the efficiency of cells and their ability to regenerate increases.
Plasma spray accelerates skin regeneration processes. It triggers many positive physiological phenomena -from soothing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial to stimulating fibroblasts and improving blood supply to tissues.The treatment consists of applying a plasma spray for about 10 minutes to a given treatment area, e.g. on the hands. The treatment is completely painless. To achieve the desired effects, a series of several treatments must be performed.
The effects of the procedure
- accelerating skin treatment (irritation, inflammation, psoriasis, AD)
- silencing skin allergies
- reduction of inflammation e.g. in acne
- skin revitalization
- faster tissue regeneration e.g. after laser therapy
- treatment of skin problems (irritation, inflammation, psoriasis, AD)
- hard to heal wounds
- skin allergy
- dry, cracked skin, e.g. on the hands
- faster skin regeneration, e.g. after laser therapy
Frequency and number of treatments
The frequency and number of treatments depends on the type and severity of the problem to be corrected and the effects expected by the patient. The exact therapy scheme is determined individually for each patient during a consultation. Therapy is performed in a series of 2 to even 20 treatments, often at daily intervals.
Advantages of the procedure
- safe method if performed by an experienced specialist
- no recovery period
- completely non-invasive
Plasma spray treatment does not require the implementation of any special protocols after the procedure. Any post-treatment recommendations will relate to the problem the patient reports.
- slight redness of the skin
- slight swelling
- slight burning / itching of the skin
Recommended combined treatments
- recommended by a specialist depending on the problem the patient reports
Duration of the procedure
- 10 minutes, e.g. face or hands